Professional ExperiencePaul is a Partner in CSE Communities, Crosland Southeast’s mixed-income housing subsidiary, and is responsible for strategy and financing for mixed-income housing activities. Prior to joining Crosland Southeast, Paul had a 30 year career in the financial industry with the last 17 years at Bank of America. For the last 10 years, he was a Managing Director/ Executive in the Corporate Treasury division with a variety of responsibilities, including structured finance, capital management, chief operating officer, insurable risk management, etc.
Paul is married with one son and is looking forward to using his financial acumen to help provide mixed-income housing across Crosland Southeast’s footprint.
Affiliations and Accreditations
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- CFA Society of North Carolina, Member
- Charlotte Family Housing, Board Member
- Catholic Diocese of Charlotte Housing Corporation, Board Member
- B.S., Business, Wichita State University
- 121 West Trade Street
Charlotte, NC 28202